In this post, we will know How To Apply Birth Certificate Online In AP Or In Other States, along with this we will learn about many other things like what is a birth certificate, how is this certificate made, what documents are required in it. How to get a birth certificate from mobile friends, today in this blog post we will know about Birth Certificates very well and will discuss it in detail.
You are going to enjoy it a lot by reading this blog post, so do read the blog post till the end, so friends, without wasting time, let’s start the blog as soon as possible and see how to make a birth certificate.
Read Specific Paragraph
What Is A Birth Certificate?
In simple language, a birth certificate is a letter by which your birth is certified, the details of your date of birth, place of birth, time, etc. are seen in the birth certificate. A birth certificate provides the identity of your birth everywhere, only after making the birth certificate do you get a chance to take advantage of many government schemes.
When the child is born then his birth certificate is made and it is given to the parents of the child, but let’s say if someone’s birth certificate is lost then many important tasks come to a standstill. For your information, let us tell you that without a birth certificate, you cannot get a passport and will not be able to take advantage of many such government facilities.
Registrars have been posted in all areas for registration of births and deaths in each local area under the RBD Act 1969. According to the Birth Act 1969, the information of a person born in a hospital, health center, nursing home, or other institution is required to be reported to the Registrar within 21 days of the birth of the child as per the birth registration.
In today’s time, citizens cannot do any work easily without applying birth certificate online, a birth certificate is a very important document from the birth of a person to the whole life, under which he can get all the facilities and schemes of the government. can easily take advantage of.
At present, the demand for a birth certificate is very high in all government offices, educational institutions, and other types of offices.
How To Apply Birth Certificate Online In AP Or In Other States?
Citizens of any state of the country can apply for a birth certificate online sitting at home with the help of the official portal of Civil Registration System (CRS) crsorgi.gov.in, this certificate is valid in all government and non-government organizations. Is. If you are also interested to know about the process of making a birth certificate, then follow these steps.
- For the birth certificate, you have to first go to the official website of Birth and Death Registration issued by the Central Government at crsorgi.gov.in. Now the option of login and sign up will come in front of you, if you do not already have an account, then you have to create your account by clicking on the signup option.
- Enter all the information requested in the signup form such as User Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Date Of Occurrence Of Event, etc. After this, you have to fill in all the information of your state, district, sub-district, village, registration unit, etc. by going to the section of Place Of Occurrence Of Birth. After this, you have to enter the captcha code and click on the register option.
- After this, on the next page, you will get your User ID and Password. Using these same user ids and passwords, you have to log in by going to the option of user login.
- After this, a new page will open on your screen, in this page you have to click on the option of Birth.
- Now the registration form will appear on the screen in front of you, in this form you have to enter all your information such as the applicant’s name, state, district, birthplace, hospital name, information related to your address, etc. After entering all the personal information, you have to complete all your required documents and fee-related processes. Pay the fee and click on submit button. Now you will get your Birth Certificate Registration Number.
- With the help of this registration number, you can get your Birth Certificate.
From time to time, you will continue to receive the information of the application form through email, if you want, you can also check its status by visiting the official website.
So friends this was the complete process to apply birth certificate online.
For your information, let me tell you that if you want to get the birth certificate of a newborn baby, then you need to get this certificate made within 21 days of the birth of the child and if the family members of the child do not do so, then they Fines may also have to be paid.
For getting a birth certificate, the child’s family also has to pay a prescribed fee, this fee varies from state to state, but usually, only ₹ 20 is charged for making a birth certificate and making a birth certificate. After completing the process, it is delivered to your home in 1 to 2 weeks.
Check Birth Certificate Online
After successfully applying for a birth certificate the question comes how can we check the status of our application form? So, friends, you do not need to worry about this, there is a very easy way, by adopting which you can easily check the status of your application if you want to check the status of your application, then below Follow the given steps:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After that you have to click on view application status, where you have to enter your application number, after that, you have to click on submit button.
- After following all the steps, the application status will come in front of you.
Required Documents For Birth Certificate Online
- Ration card
- Aadhar card of the child’s parents
- Identity card of the parents of the child
- Marriage certificate of the parents of the child
- Voter card
- Driving license card
- Address proof
- All information related to a birth hospital for children
- Certificate issued by the hospital
- Hospital receipt at the time of birth
- Affidavit for registration one year after the birth of the child
What Are The Benefits Of A Birth Certificate?
- Through a birth certificate, a person can get the benefits of all government services very easily.
- Age certificates can also be used to prevent serious crimes like child marriage.
- All the benefits related to admission to the educational institution can be availed very easily.
- Your personal information can be proved by the birth certificate.
- A birth certificate can be used as a valid document to prove your age to get employment in any field.
- A birth certificate also serves as an age proof document at the time of court marriage.
- Using a Birth Certificate you can apply for documents like Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving License Card, Passport, etc.
- Assistant in matters related to land, property.
- If the beneficiary citizen will apply online for the birth certificate, then it will be issued to him within 15 to 20 days.
- The Government of India has also launched a portal for all services related to age certificates, with the help of this portal, a person can easily apply for a birth certificate.
How To Make Birth Certificate Offline?
Friends, if you want to know the complete process of how to make a birth certificate offline, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the nearest revenue department office Tehsil, Municipal Corporation of your area.
- After reaching the office, get the application form for the birth certificate from there.
- After that, you have to carefully enter all the information asked in the form, such as the name of the applicant, name of the parents, time of birth, place of birth, district, state, all the information related to the address, etc.
- After filling in all the information, all the necessary documents asked for with the application form have to be attached.
- After all the process is over, this application form has to be submitted to the concerned office.
- After that, the application form will be scrutinized by the officials working in the respective office.
- After the verification process is complete, you will be issued a birth certificate, usually, it will be delivered to your address in one to two weeks.
Also Read: How To Fill E Tender Form Online
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.