You must have heard the name of India Post, India Post controls the postal chain of the country. But along with controlling the postal chain, India Post also runs many Deposit Saving Schemes for investors like Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra. Which we know as Post Office Saving Scheme or Post Office Savings Account Scheme.
The government keeps on launching various schemes to support the savings towards the citizens of the country, which is very beneficial for them. One such scheme is the Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana. To take advantage of this scheme, one has to make long-term investments. This plan is suitable for people who do not take any kind of risk. Today’s post is related to Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra.
Kisan Vikas Patra | Online
Investing in Monthly Pension Scheme In Post Office offers high-interest rates as well as tax benefits to the investors. Tax exemption is given under section 80C of the Income Tax Act. The post office runs many savings schemes. Such as Public Provident Fund, National Saving Certificate, etc. You can get all these schemes from our official website Oziforu.com.
What is Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra?
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana is a very good and risk-free scheme for the post office. This is a type of savings scheme, which doubles the investment amount after the completion of the investment period. Under this scheme, you can apply in the bank or in the post office. In this scheme, the investor has to invest for 10 years and 4 months (124 months) and after 124 months you will get double the money.
|Scheme Name||Kisan Vikas Patra|
|Who Launched||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Purpose||To encourage the countrymen towards saving.|
|Investment Period||124 Month|
|Maximum Investment||No Set Limit|
Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra | Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra Online:-
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
- If the applicant is minor then his parents can invest in this scheme.
- Hindu integrated family or non-resident Indian cannot apply under this scheme.
Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra Online | Document
Documents For Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra Online:-
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Residence Proof
- Identity Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra Online | Interest Rate
The maturity period under this scheme is 10 years 4 months. At this time, the amount of Kisan Vikas Patra doubles. The interest rate of this scheme is 6.9%. Beneficiaries can withdraw money from this account in certain conditions before maturity. The minimum investment limit in this account is ₹1000. There is no investment maximum limit for this scheme Account. Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate is sold by the Central Government in denominations of ₹1000, ₹5000, ₹10000, and ₹50000. This amount can be received after maturity from the post office.
This amount can be obtained from any post office. The beneficiary has to show his identity slip to the post office to receive the amount. But if the beneficiary does not have an identity slip, then he can redeem the amount only from the post office from where he has taken the Kisan Vikas Patra certificate.
Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra Online | Application Procedure
In today’s time, there will not be any village where service centers are not open to apply for any scheme or scheme. In today’s time, as before, there is no need to go to the offices or government offices.
That’s why we can say that today and earlier there were many such schemes and schemes, for which earlier the form could be filled only through an offline medium, but today through a computer you can fill the form for the same schemes and schemes through online medium. | Today’s post is of Kisan Vikas Patra, for this also you have both the mediums through which you can apply for it in any way you want:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of that bank or post office from where you have to buy this scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you, and you will have to click on the link to the investment plan.
- Now you have to click on the link of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this application form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under this scheme in 2022.
- For this, you have to go to your nearest post office or bank and take the application form of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana from there.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this application form and you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form in the same bank or post office, thus you will be able to apply under Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme.
Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra | Features or Benefits
- Kisan Vikas Patra is a savings scheme, under which the investor can double his investment through investment.
- To double the investment, the investor has to invest for at least 124 months.
- The minimum investment amount under this scheme is ₹ 1000.
- If the investor wants to invest Rs 50000 or more then he has to submit his PAN card details.
- An application under this scheme can be made from the post office or bank account.
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 can be transferred from one post office to another post office or from one bank account to another bank account.
- KVP form can be filled in check or cash.
- On submitting the Kisan Vikas Patra form, a Kisan Vikas Certificate will be provided which will contain the Maturity Date, Name of the Beneficiary, and Maturity Amount.
- The interest rate under this scheme is 6.9 percent.
- Under this scheme, the investor can withdraw anytime but if the withdrawal is done within 1 year then no interest will be paid and a penalty will also have to be paid.
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana can also be used to get a loan as a guarantee.
Also Read: Recurring Deposit In Post Office
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.