Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is going to present the fourth Union Budget 2022 of the second term of the Modi government and the 10th budget since coming to power on February 1, 2022. It is believed that in this budget, the government can give a big gift to the farmers and different schemes will be expanded for the farmers, the dream of the Government of India and 1 resolution is that by 2022, the income of the farmers can be doubled.
Union Budget 2022 | Complete Information In English
Under the PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Modi government gives an amount of Rs 6,000 annually to the farmers. And small and big farmers of the country are taking advantage of the S scheme and by doing good yield of their crops, they will be able to get a good price for their crops. On February 1, 2022, an announcement may be made to increase this amount in the budget. The annual amount given under PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana can be increased from Rs 6,000 to Rs 8,000. That is, farmers can be given an additional amount of Rs 2,000 annually.
Union Budget 2022 | Information In English
If the government takes a decision on increasing the assistance given under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Yojana, then small and medium farmers troubled by rising inflation can get a big relief.
The Finance Minister has provided very good information for the farmers of the country to get rid of the debt of the farmers, to increase their income, the government will provide loans at affordable rates and along with this, Kisan Credit Card is such a great scheme. In which farmers are given loans up to Rs 3 lakh. In this budget (Budget 2022), it is expected that the government can further increase the limit of loans (KCC loans) in this scheme.
Chemical-free natural farming will be promoted across the country with a focus on farmers’ land in 5 km wide corridors along the banks of river Ganga. Another big announcement of the Finance Minister has been made for the farmers Union Budget 2022
The Finance Minister has said that 20 thousand crore rupees will be spent on highway expansion. 8 new ropeways will be ordered in the financial year 2022-23. Ropeway order will be given on PPP model, this will lead to more development of the country and it will also be easier to go from one state to another and having good highways will save us a lot of time.
In this budget, a provision of capital expenditure of Rs 7.5 lakh crore has been made in the Union Budget for 2022-23. In 2022-23, this expenditure will be 2.9 percent of GDP, which will be a very good figure.
The Finance Minister has said that an online billing system will be introduced to reduce the delay in payment and it will be used by all the central ministries.
The Finance Minister has said that an additional help of two lakh crore rupees will be given to MSMEs so that those who are doing their small industries in the country can make their industries even bigger so that the unemployed youth in the country can start their own business. Anyone can start a small work or start working in any industry.
Union Budget 2022 | Information In English
1 more thing has been said by Nirmala Sitharaman that the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) will be extended till March 2023, the guarantee cover will be increased from Rs 50,000 crore to a total of Rs 5 lakh crore
The Finance Minister says that to increase the convenience of citizens, e-passport will be issued in 2022-23 and all the people will get the benefit of this scheme.
The Finance Minister has said in the budget that our government has comprehensively revamped schemes like Mission Shakti, Mission Vatsalya, Saksham Anganwadi, and Poshan 2.0 of the Ministry of Women and Child Development to provide benefits and provide benefits to all the women of the country. The benefit of the scheme will be given
The Finance Minister says that PM E Vidya’s ‘One Class, One TV Channel’ program will be increased from 12 to 200 TV channels. So that the rest of the country can get a better education, it will enable all the states to provide supplementary education in regional languages from class 1 to 12 and the country’s education system will be greatly improved Union Budget 2022
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that 80 lakh houses will be built under the PM Awas Yojana and those who do not have their own house, that is, those who live in slums also have their own house. For this, 48 thousand crore rupees will be allocated in the financial year 2022-23. Central and state governments together will complete this scheme.
The Finance Minister has also asked for a lot of reforms in the Railways, he says that during the next 3 years, 400 new generation Vande Bharat trains with better equity will be brought. In the next 3 years, 100 PM Gati Shakti Cargo Terminals will be developed, due to which the country’s railways will progress even more.
Finance Minister has said that there was a sharp increase in public investment and capital expenditure in the budget 2021-22. This budget (2022-23) will benefit, youth, women, farmers, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes..; PM will be guided by Gati Shakti Master Plan and different jobs will be taken out for the youth in different sectors.
What Did The Finance Minister Say | Union Budget 2022
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman says that despite battling the pandemic, the country is on the right track and LIC’s IPO will also come soon.
- The Finance Minister says that India’s economic growth is estimated to be 9.2% in the coming financial year.
- The Finance Minister says that the government will emphasize organic farming and will also provide digital services to the farmers.
- It is believed that the budget has got a positive response from the market, with a jump of 850 points, the Sensex has come close to 59 thousand and with a jump of 240 points, Nifty has come to 17580.
- The Finance Minister has said about getting 60 lakh new jobs through this new budget.
- The scheme will be started in PPP mode to increase the income of farmers.
- A highway of 25,000 km length will be built in 1 year and 20,000 crores will be spent on highway expansion.
- The Finance Minister has said through this budget that they will purchase MSP at a record level and new courses will be started in the Agricultural University, will promote chemical-free farming, will give special help to the farmers living on the banks of the Ganges, credit facility to the farmers. Will increase further help to 130 MSME lakhs for farmers has gone somewhere through this budget.
- In the budget, the Finance Minister has announced to create 200 channels for the education of children, e-skilling labs will be set up for children, will set up a digital university.
- The Finance Minister has announced a help of 2 lakh crores to small industries.
- It has also been saying about launching 5G service this year.
- The Finance Minister has said that it will be possible to register lands anywhere, the Finance Minister has said in the budget about starting digital registration of lands.
- Digital currency will be launched by RBI.
- Digital Rupee will come from 2022 23.
- Income from the digital currency will have to be taxed at 30%.
- The Finance Minister has said that even if there is a loss in cryptocurrency, the tax will have to be paid.
- Earnings from the virtual currency will be taxed at 30%.
- No change in the income tax slab has been made by the Finance Minister.
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.