Electronic tender, or E Tender, is the process of sending and receiving bidding tenders using an online procurement platform. E-tendering makes a big difference in the procurement process as it offers better visibility, compliance, and decision-making in source-to-pay (S2P) operations. Let’s learn about What Is E Tender & How To Fill E Tender Form Online 2022.
What Is E Tender?
Using e-tendering is an important step for receiving purchase changes. Cloud-based eProcurement software platforms such as GEP SMART™ can integrate seamlessly with an enterprise’s existing Enterprise Resource Planning ( ERP ) An effective and cost-effective solution, eTender delivers fast, tangible results.
Under this new e-tendering system issued by the government, the entire tender process will be online. For tender, now people will be able to get all the information related to tender opening, rejection, and receipt of tenders from the website of the concerned department. Even their payment will be done through online medium. The payment and refund of Tender Fees and Security Money for the tender will be done through the online system.
How To Apply For E Tender?
Any person can participate in the tender process issued by any government or non-government department, but some rules have been made by the department, which has to be followed in these conditions, along with the time period, rate of work estimated cost- Along with some important suggestions are given and if any contractor takes tender then he should know all the things first.
An e tender is also called electronic tender, under this, you have to go to a specified site and participate in the online tender to take the tender. To participate in the tender, you have to register on the website of that department.
Required Documents And Eligibility For E Tender
- The bidder must have experience in Adobe Product Support for Corporate Account in India.
- The product quoted unit price should be valid for 60 days from the date of opening of tender. Banks may re-order on the same terms and conditions, if necessary, within 60 days from the date of opening of the tender.
- Payment will be made to the Bank within 15 days from the date of issue of the Adobe Product License.
- GST registration number
- Email ID
- Income tax should be affidavit with the last 3 years.
E Tender Search Process
- First of all, open the website of E Tender.
- After opening the Tender website, you have to click on Search.
- Now you have to click on the Search by Location shown.
- Now type your location in the box that appears and search for tender. After this, right-click on the tender you want to enter and open it in the Open New Tab.
- The tender will open in a new tab, see it properly and read it properly.
- In this way, you can search for the tender.
How To Fill E Tender Form Online | How To Apply
- First of all, open the website of the department for which you want to register. After this, you have to click on Registration / Enrollment / New User on the website. [Click HERE]
- Here you have to fill in your e-mail id from which you want to enroll. Enter the email id correctly, after that you have to enter the password and then enter the password again.
- Then enter the full name of the company.
- In this, you have to fill in the number received from the department in which you have registered.
- After this, the registered address of your company has to be filled in so that you can be contacted.
- After that select you on Indian.
- In this, you have to fill in the name of your city, after that, you have to select the state or state.
- After that, you have to provide your postal code or pin code. Then you have to give your PAN or a TIN number and now you have to give a GST number.
- In this, you fill the year of establishment of your company.
- After that, you have to fill in the type of your work
- In this, you fill your legal status
- After this, you have to fill out your company type
- In this, you have to fill in your contact details, you have to select what is the post in the company of the person whose details you are filling.
- After that log in by entering your name, date of birth, email id, phone number, and mobile number.
- Here you have to fill MSME registration no, then it is Not Applicable. If you select Not Applicable then all the options below will be closed.
- If you do MSME registration then follow the steps below
- If there is a partner in the company then the partnership is a limited company, then fill the limited liability partnership. If you don’t understand something, then fill in others.
- After that, you have to enter the number of the District Industries Center in it.
- Then you have to select the type of bidder, if it is an individual company then fill individual.
- In this, you have to fill your caste.
- After that, you have to fill it whether you are male or female.
- After that once after checking all the details, click on submit button.
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.