How To Download Certificate Of Covid Vaccine? For this we have given step by step below, you can download your vaccine certificate by following it. You should keep the corona certificate with you because if you do not have the corona certificate with you, then you may have to face problems somewhere. Vaccine certificate has been made mandatory by the government to go anywhere.
Friends, Coronavirus has slowly knocked towards the third wave. As the number of corona patients is increasing, the speculation about lockdown is intensifying once again in the country. Some restrictions have also started being imposed by some states. In such a situation, if you have got the vaccination of corona disease, then you can download and keep your vaccine certificate with you.
How To Download Certificate Of Covid Vaccine?
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the whole world. The lives of all of us have also been changed. As we all know at present there is no concrete treatment to fight against covid. The vaccine made so far only enhances immunity. We can protect ourselves to a great extent by getting vaccinated and can protect against Kovid-19.
Currently, two companies have been authorized by the government for COVID vaccination in India, the first is Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd, which manufactures Kovashield, and the second is Bharat Biotech, which produces Kovaccine. A person is declared fully immunized only if he has taken two doses. There is a difference between these two vaccinations.
In India, at present, two companies have been authorized by the government for Kovid vaccination, the first is Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd, which produces covishield and the second is Bharat Biotech which produces Covaccine. Any person is declared to be total vaccinated only if they have taken two doses. There is a difference between these two vaccinations.
After taking the first dose of Covishield Vaccine, the second dose can be administered only after 84 days. A vaccination certificate is given after both doses of Covishield. Whereas after taking the first dose of Covaxin, the second dose can be administered after 30 days. It is only after the second dose is administered that the option of downloading a cow vaccination certificate is given. How To Download Certificate Of Covid Vaccine? We will tell you about this.
How To Download Certificate Of Covid Vaccine Using Mobile Number?
If you have completed both doses, and you do not know how to get the vaccine certificate, then we will tell you in easy steps how to download the vaccine certificate. For this, you have to first go to the official website of Cowin.
- After visiting the official website of cowin, you have to select the option of signup/login at the top right corner of the home page.
- Now you have to choose the login option, click on Register/Sign in given on the above image. After clicking this you will come to a new screen.
- You will now come to this screen. Here you have to enter your mobile number, which you gave at the time of getting the vaccine. After entering the mobile number, you have to click on get OTP. On clicking, you will go to a new screen.
- You will have come to the above screen. In the registered mobile number that you entered, you will get a 6 digit number in the message, which is called OTP. You have to enter this OTP on the above option.
- After entering the OTP, you have to press the blue color verify & proceed button below. By clicking on the button you will again come to a new screen. Your certificate has been downloaded in front of you.
- Hope you have followed all the above steps.
- Your COWIN vaccination certificate has been downloaded on the screen in front of you. Now you can remove it in hard copy (on paper) with the print command.
- In this way, by following only a few steps, you can easily view and download a corona vaccination certificate like an Aadhar card in a few minutes. It looks like an Aadhar card. You can also print it if you want.
Get Certificate From Aarogya Setu App
How To Download Certificate Of Covid Vaccine From Setu App?: If you have got both the vaccines, that is, you have completed the vaccination, then you can also download your Vaccine Certificate from mobile through the App. For this, you need to have an Android mobile-first. You can also see the cowin certificate by following only a few steps from Arogya Setu.
- First of all, you have to go to the play store on your android phone. You write Arogya Setu in the play store, you have to download the official application of Arogya Setu. If Aarogya Setu is already installed on your mobile, then you do not need to download it again.
- Open the main page of the application. Here you click on the vaccination option. On the photo given below, you are getting the option of mobile number. You enter your registration number here.
- After entering the registration number, click on proceed to verify option. Now a text message ( OTP ) will come on this number of yours.
- After filling the 6 digit OTP press the submit button. Your certificate will be displayed on your mobile screen. Now click on Download Certificate.
Get Certificate From Aadhar Card
How To Download Certificate Of Covid Vaccine From Aadhar number?: We have told you how to download vaccine certificates from mobile numbers and the Aarogya Setu app. Now we will tell you how to download a covid certificate ( using UID number ) from aadhar. So let us know how to download cow vaccination certificates from the Aadhar card.
- To download the Vaccination Certificate from Aadhar Card, you have to first click on the Register button. To register, you have to first enter the mobile number.
- A one-time password will be sent to you on the mobile number.
- After entering the one-time password, you will come to the new screen.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhar number. After entering the Aadhar number, you will get OTP on the mobile number given on Aadhar, now you have to verify the OTP received on the Aadhar number.
- After OTP verification, you will now be logged in.
In this way, you can download the Covid Vaccination Certificate in any way. Hope you have come to download the covid vaccination certificate.
How To Download Certificate Of Covid Vaccine Using WhatsApp?
Friends, by the way, we have told you some ways to download the corona vaccine certificate. Now you can also see the Kovid Disease Vaccine Certificate PDF Download through WhatsApp. To download the certificate from WhatsApp, you can download the Vaccine Certificate by simply messaging on WhatsApp from your Android mobile. You can get the pdf file of the certificate of corona vaccine on your mobile’s WhatsApp app in just 2 minutes by following the steps given below.
Step 1 – Save the toll-free number 9013151515 on your mobile.
To download the Vaccination Certificate from the WhatsApp app, first of all, you have to save the toll-free number 9013151515 in your mobile phone. After saving, open your WhatsApp application. Now click on the icon at the bottom of the WhatsApp app on your mobile. After clicking, search the toll-free number in the search box above. You open the toll-free number on WhatsApp.
Step 2 – Messaging on WhatsApp.
After entering the toll-free number on WhatsApp, you can send the message by typing Hello. You will receive an automatic message immediately after sending the Hello message. Here you will get two options first – CoWin Services and second – DigiLocker Services. Here you have to click on CoWin Services.
Step 3 – Selecting the language.
Upon sending a Cowin Services message, you will receive an automatic message in English. In the message, you will find here a toll-free number 011-23978046 for any emergency service related to a cowin. Apart from this, some other options will also be available in some English. If you are having trouble reading in English, then here you will also get the option to change the language. To change the language, you have to send by typing Hindi or Hindi in the message box below. In this way, your language will become Hindi.
Step 4 – Selecting the Vaccination Certificate option.
You will now get all the messages in the Hindi language. In Hindi, you will get options somewhere here. You have to choose option number 2 from this option related to appointment and certificate. You send it by writing 2 in the message box. Now you will get another message. In this, once again you have to select the option 2 number option “Download Covid Vaccination Certificate”. For this, send 2 in the message box.
Step 5 – Verify OTP.
On messaging 2, a text message (OTP) will come on your mobile number. You will receive a password (OTP) in the message. Write it in the message box and send it. In this way, the OTP will be verified. After the OTP is verified, now the name of the registered member will come on your mobile number. If the member’s name is correct. So now to download the cowin certificate, type 1 and send it.
Step 6 – Download the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
As soon as you send it by typing 1, you will get your vaccination certificate in the form of a pdf file in a few seconds. Click on it to download the certificate. In this way, the corona vaccine certificate will be downloaded on your mobile.
In this way, you can download your corona certificate in just 2 minutes through the whats app. If you are facing any problem in downloading the certificate through WhatsApp, you can ask in the comment box below.
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.