Today, many steps are being taken by the government to advance the bright students, so that the promising students get a chance to move forward and they can make their future bright, for this both the state and central government are working and many schemes. And the scheme is going on. One such scheme is being run by the Government of Rajasthan, whose name is “Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Rajasthan 2022“. After making this plan, it will help you to get an education in the future. How to apply for this scheme? What is the suitability of this scheme? What is the main document? strange thing.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Rajasthan 2022 In Highlights.
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Anupriti Yojana|
|Started By||Government Of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||Poor Students Of The State|
|Objective||Providing Incentive Funds|
What Is Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Rajasthan?
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Rajasthan 2022 has been started by the Government of Rajasthan. Under this scheme, Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes and BPL of the general category of the state. Financial assistance is being provided by the state government to the candidates of the families to prepare for the selection of various competitive examinations.
Because today the children of poor families are not able to take further education due to poor financial conditions, in such a situation, they are being helped by the government. IM, CPMT, NIT, And state engineering and medical examinations, etc. And with this, students will be given an incentive amount of Rs 10 thousand while successful in RPMT / RPET engineering and medical entrance examination to be held in the state and taking admission in Government Medical and Engineering College.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Rajasthan | Eligibility
The benefit of Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Rajasthan will be given to the economically weak and poor candidates, whose annual family income is less than ₹ 80000, apart from those belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes, Minorities, and Economically Weaker Sections. Students will be eligible for this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of the state.
- Applicant should be from SC, ST or general category, or other backward class.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 2 lakh or less.
- The applicant has passed the prescribed stage of competitive examination or has taken admission in the listed educational institutions after passing the entrance examination.
- For admission to any engineering and medical college of the state, it is mandatory to have a minimum of 60 percent marks in class 12.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana Rajasthan | Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- BPL Issued By The Competent Authority. Certificate
- Certificates Of Passing Various Stages Of Competitive Examination
- Certificate Of Passing The Entrance Examination And Taking Admission In The Educational Institution
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Anuprati Coaching Yojana Rajasthan | Online Application
- First of all, go to the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- Now on the home page of IAS, RAS. Format of application form for IITs, IIMs, etc. The format of the application form for IITs, IIMs, etc. will appear as written.
- Now you have to download this application form for IAS, RAS. Click on the option of the application form. With this, it will open in PDF format.
- Similarly, if you want to download the application form for IITs, IIMs, etc., then you have to click on the application form for IITs, IIMs, etc., after that the application form PDF for IITs, IIMs, etc. will open in front of you.
- It is to download the form fill in all the information asked in it and attach the asked documents.
- After this, the application form has to be submitted by the candidate to the Divisional District Magistrate of his home district within a period of three months after the candidate has passed various competitive examinations/taken admission in educational institutions.
- In this way, the process of applying under it will be completed.
Competitive Exam List Under Anupriti Scheme.
- Civil Services Examination Conducted By Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- RAS And Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination
- Sub Inspector
- Constable Exam
- Engineering Entrance Exam
- Medical Entrance Exam
- CLAT Exam
- 3600 Grade Pay Or Above Pay Matrix Level 10 Exam
- Grade Pay 2400 Or Above In Pay Matrix Level 5
Amount To Be Received Under Anupriti Scheme 2022
The incentive amount for the candidates who are preparing for the All India Civil Services Examination is as follows:
|On passing the preliminary examination||Rs. 65000|
|On passing the main examination||Rs. 30,000|
|On passing the interview||Rs. 5000|
|Total Amount||Rs. 1,00000|
RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission is preparing for the exam, the incentive amount for the candidates is as follows:
|On passing the preliminary examination||Rs. 25000|
|On passing the main examination||Rs. 20,000|
|On passing the interview||Rs. 5000|
|Total Amount||Rs. 50,000|
- The project amount payable to the candidate after qualifying the entrance examinations like IIT, IIM, AIIMS, NIT, NLU, etc., and taking admission in the institute will be Rs 40,000 to 50,000.
- The incentive amount payable to the candidate after successful RPMT/RPET and taking admission in Government Medical/Engineering College is Rs.10,000.
READ MORE: प्रधानमंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.