Maharashtra government starts various government schemes for the future of the youth of the state. The name of the scheme is Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme.
India is a country with a large youth population, as 54 percent of the total population is under the age of 25. To make youth or youth class skilled, meet the need for skilled manpower at the national and international level, and enable employment and self-employment to the candidates of productive age. Annasaheb Patil Karj Yojana was started in order to raise the standard of living as well as to provide financial assistance to Tarun Vargala, who wants to become an entrepreneur and has the potential to become an entrepreneur in the economically backward part of the state.
Or, under this scheme, interest-free loans up to 10 to 50 lakhs are provided to the well-educated skilled youth of Maharashtra to start new industries on their own or to increase the business they have started.
Read Specific Paragraph
Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme
The State Governor established Annasaheb Patil Economic Development Corporation to develop economically weaker sections of the state.
Annasaheb Patil loan scheme was started to encourage unemployed people in the Maratha community to get jobs, to encourage them in business, and to develop the industrial sector in the state. Or, under the scheme, loans are made available to the youth of the state for business in a very easy way. Due to this, the youth get consolation for promoting business. Efforts are being made to provide loans to the youth of the Maratha community through Mahamandalchaya.
In the beginning, the youth had to face many difficulties in getting a loan from Mahamandal. Due to non-responsive banks, the youth did not apply for the loan. However, due to the lack of a scheme in the form of grants, the youth did not come forward to take the loan. Only to encourage the Mahamandal, the government took measures.
The Annasaheb Patil Economic Development Corporation Implements The Following Three Schemes:
- Interest-free personal loan scheme
- Interest-free loan program for groups
- group project loan program
Loans of up to Rs.10 lakh are granted to family members with an annual income of less than Rs.8 lakh, and if the beneficiary repays the loan within a week, the weekly interest amount is deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account via DBT.
Alternatively, 4% of the fund is set aside for the disabled under the scheme.
Under the group loan interest subvention scheme, loans ranging from 10 lakhs to 50 lakhs are made available, with a five-year repayment period. Economically eligible candidates can be found in savings groups, partnerships, cooperatives, companies, LLPs, FPOs, government-certified institutions, banks, and self-employment under the scheme. To promote the industry, interest-free loans were made available.
Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme
Special information: We have provided detailed information about the Annasaheb Patil loan scheme, so please read our article until the end and reap the benefits by applying under the scheme. If there are any people in your area who are interested in taking advantage of the scheme, please inform them about it. Share our article with them so they can benefit from the scheme.
We learn about the various government schemes and their advantages. But today, what is Annasaheb Patil Karj Yojana, what is Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme purpose, what are Annasaheb Patil Karj Yojana benefits, what is Annasaheb Patil Loan Yojana eligibility, Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme what documents are required, contact number, Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme eligibility, Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme eligibility, Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme eligibility, Anna We will be fully informed about the application process or the account.
|Plan Boat||Annasaheb Patil Aarthik Vikas Mahamandal Loan Scheme|
|Department||Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Development Department|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Maharashtra State|
|Benefit||Financial assistance from 10 lahks to 50 lakhs|
|Objective||Financial assistance to start a business|
|Method of application||Online|
Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme | Goal
- The goal is to provide loans to the youth of Maharashtra state in order for them to start their own new businesses and to expand the businesses that were started under the Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme.
- Making them capable of starting new industries by providing financial assistance to economically disadvantaged groups, particularly unemployed youth.
- The scheme will provide employment and self-employment opportunities.
- Bringing economically backward components’ social development.
Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme | Features
- The Maharashtra government has launched a similar scheme.
- Alternatively, under the scheme, any candidate from any category in Maharashtra can apply and receive benefits.
- Or the scheme has been made online, so there is no need for the applicant to go to any government office to apply; the applicant can apply while sitting at home using his mobile phone, saving the applicant time and money.
- Alternatively, under the scheme, the applicant’s status can be checked on a regular basis via his mobile phone from the time he applies until the loan is received.
- Or because the schemes were sold online, or because the schemes would have contributed to greater transparency, and loans would have been made available to eligible needy beneficiaries.
Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme | Eligibility
- Applicant Must Be A Citizen Of Maharashtra State.
The Age Limit Of The Candidate Is A Maximum Of 50 Years For Men And A Maximum Of 55 Years For Women.
Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme | Benefits
- The Annasaheb Patil Economic Development Corporation lends up to 10 lakhs to state youth to start and run their own businesses.
- The Annasaheb Patil Economic Development Board sets the interest rate on the Sadar loan.
- Annasaheb Patil Economic Development Corporation offers interest-free loans.
- Loans of up to 10 lakhs are made available under the Annasaheb Patil Economic Development Corporation Scheme to those whose family’s total annual income is less than 8 lakhs.
- Alternatively, if the beneficiary repays the loan within a week, the interest amount (12%) is deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account.
Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme | Terms & Conditions
- The beneficiary has not benefited from any other scheme other than the corporation under the Regards scheme.
- When applying under the disabled criteria, a disability certificate is required.
- Only one scheme can be used by a single person.
- It is necessary to have a disability certificate when applying for disability.
- To use the scheme, you must upload a copy of your caste certificate, PAN card, and ration card (the side with the names of your family members in the notebook) issued by the applicant government.
- If a loan is obtained for commercial vehicles, an EMI per month is required for loan repayment.
- If the beneficiary does not repay the regular loan in between, he will not be granted an interest waiver.
- It is necessary to upload a copy of your Udyog Aadhaar.
- The applicant is fed up with the bank’s debt.
- Aadhaar card and bank account must be linked.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant must first register on the government’s official website.
- Candidates must have bank accounts that can handle loan cases through the Public Financial Management System or a similar computer system.
- A minimum educational qualification of a 10th pass is required for at least one participant/candidate under the group project scheme.
- Before allocating the corporation’s share under the group project loan scheme, 10% of the project cost must be deposited as a share in the bank account of the group project participant.
- The upper age limit for all female savings groups participating in the Group Loan Interest Reimbursement Scheme (IR-II) has been removed.
- The government approved any group whose members are 100 percent farmers and must start agriculture-related businesses, and the upper age limit (45 years) will not apply to such members.
- The bank loan limit was a minimum of 10 lacks to a maximum of 50 lacks under the Group Loan Interest Reimbursement Scheme (IR-II) or before, but the improved bank loan limit has been relaxed to a maximum of 50 lacks.
- The beneficiary must upload at least three photos of his new business to the online portal.
Candidate Boat Registration
- Candidates must submit their applications through the government’s official website.
- After submitting the proposal, if it is eligible under the terms and conditions specified, the candidate will be given a computerized conditional letter of intent (Letter of Intent)
Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme | Important Points
- The scheme requires that the business or project be based entirely in Maharashtra.
- Agriculture-related and traditional enterprises, small and medium industries, production, trade and sales, and the service sector are among the industries to be established by the beneficiaries.
- Co-borrowers must be two or more members of the same family.
- If the beneficiary has not repaid the loan on a weekly basis, the interest will not be reimbursed to him.
- The Corporation will have overall control over the scheme.
Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme | Required Documents
Documents Required For Online Registration
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Utpan Dakhla (Annually produced more than 8 lakh)
- Caste certificate
- Promissory note
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Project report
Documents To Be Done For Taking A Loan From A Bank
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Visa bill
- License to start the industry
- Bank account statement
- CIBIL Score report ( READ: How To Increase CIBIL Score From 600 To 750 )
- Business project report
- Vocational Training Certificate
Documents required for interest subvention
- Bank loan sanction letter
- Bank statement
- License to start the industry
- Business project report
- Business photo
Annasaheb Patil Mahamandal Loan Scheme | Method For Applying
- The applicant will first have to go to the official website of the government.
- Will have to click on the home page and register.
- Your information will be considered for the new registration in front of you. After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the next button.
- You will be given Username and Password, you have to log in using that.
- After login, you will have to click on apply button and after that, you will have to select your district and then click on apply button.
- Now you will see your personal information.
- Now you have a surplus of your own Gupriyan.
- You have to upload your documents.
- In this way, the registration process will be completed under your scheme.
|Government official website||Click Here|
|Leaf||Annasaheb Patil Economic Routes Development Corporation Limited.
Yes. T. Hospital Compound,
Barruddin Tayyabji Marg,
J. Jay School of Arts Chiya Pathimage,
CST Station near.
|Telephone Number||022-22657662 / 022-22658017|
READ MORE: Loan For Shop Purchase
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.