Recently, the central government has given time till 30 June 2020 to all the states and union territories to implement the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme, under which it has been told that the beneficiary of the country can apply for any ration card in any part of the country. Can buy subsidized food grains from the shop. For this, he does not need to take a ration from the place where the ration card has been issued.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Implemented From June 1?
- The government has issued instructions to all the states from June 1 and now only one ration card will be implemented in all the states.
- All you ration card holders will be able to take advantage of your ration card from any corner of the state or you will be able to take ration on your ration card everywhere in the state.
- If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and you are living in Delhi, then you can take ration on your ration card from there, this service has been implemented by the government from June 1.
- With this, you are thinking of getting a new ration card. So you can also apply for a new ration card.
- For this, you have to go to your ration card distributor and apply for it from there or you can apply for it by going to your fertilizer and logistics department.
- The beneficiary will be able to buy subsidized food grains under his ration card from wherever he wants, recently told by Fertilizer Minister Shri Ram Vilas Paswan.
- 10 states namely Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tripura, Rajasthan, and Telangana are providing PDS portability services. And it should be implemented in one country’s ration card scheme next year by 30th June 2020.
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme has been told by Ram Vilas Paswan ji. We have sent written letters to all the states to expedite the system and soon the scheme will start in the coming time which will give maximum benefit to the beneficiaries.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme.
Under the One Country One Ration Card scheme, a big scheme is being run to link all ration cards with Aadhaar cards. Which all the ration cards will be linked with the Aadhaar card, which takes advantage of the one-country ration card scheme, the beneficiary will be able to take advantage of this scheme very easily in any district of India.
Benefits of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana.
- Under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, the beneficiary will be able to take subsidized food grains from anywhere in India.
- Under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, the same card will be run all over India, in which no one will need to keep separate cards, people from all over India will have the same card.
- To make a One Nation One Ration Card, the beneficiaries will not have to go around any office. One country’s ration card scheme will be made very easy through an online process.
- With the implementation of the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, transparency will increase and corruption will end, so that quota holders will not be able to sell food grains elsewhere.
Check List For The One Nation One Ration Card Scheme.
Follow the following procedure to see the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme List of all the states.
- To see the name in your ration card list in One Nation One Ration Card Scheme, first of all go to the official website by clicking here.
- After successfully opening the website you will see the following page.
- Here you will see the list of all the states under One Nation One Ration Card Upsc.
- Now you have to click on your state here.
- After successfully clicking on the state, your state’s ration card website will open.
- Now you have to select your district here.
- And after that, you have to select your village under your block.
- After this, now you can see your ration card from here and if you want, you can also print your Digital Ration Card.
- Through this process, you can see the ration card list of all the states and can also print your digital ration card, the method is the same for all.
READ MORE: What Is Overseas Citizenship Of India
Apply Online For The One Nation One Ration Card Scheme.
If you live in any state of India and you want to make your ration card by “One Nation One Ration Card Apply Online”, then you have to make your ration card by using the following process saved below.
- To apply for One Nation One Ration Card Online, you go to its official website.
- After successfully opening the website, you have to click on the application form link.
- As soon as the application form will open with you, now you have to fill your required information here.
- After successfully filling in your required details, upload your documents in One Nation One Ration Card Form.
- As soon as you have successfully uploaded all your documents, now you have to check the application form here once.
- After checking the application successfully, you have to submit it.
- In this way, your application for a One Nation One Ration Card will be complete.
READ MORE: Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Online Registration
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.
FaceBook || Twitter || Instagram