How To Change Mobile Number In Kotak Mahindra Bank? Mumbai serves as the corporate headquarters for the Indian banking and financial services firm Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. It offers banking products and financial services in Personal Finance, Investment Banking, Life Insurance, and Wealth Management to corporate and retail clients. According to assets and market capitalization as of November 2021, it is India’s third-largest private sector bank. The bank had 1600 locations as of February 2021 and 2519 ATMs.
With a loan of 30 lakh rupees from family and friends, Uday Kotak established Kotak Capital Management Finance in 1985 as an investment and financial services firm. The business was renamed Kotak Mahindra Finance after Anand Mahindra and his father Harish Mahindra invested Rs. 1 lakh in it in 1986. Initially, the business was involved in lease and hire purchase transactions and bill discounting.
Read Specific Paragraph
Read Before | How To Change Mobile Number In Kotak Mahindra Bank?
The Reserve Bank of India granted Kotak Mahindra Finance a banking license in February 2003. As a result, it was India’s first non-banking financial enterprise to undergo bank conversion. Kotak Mahindra Bank is now known as Kotak Mahindra Finance. At the time, Uday Kotak owned 56% of the company, while Anand Mahindra owned the remaining 37%.
Customers of Kotak Mahindra Bank can now update their registered mobile number in the bank using online net banking or an ATM. We will explain to you today how to update your mobile number with Kotak Mahindra Bank in this post.
Change Mobile Number In Kotak Mahindra Bank | Things Required
- You must have your previous mobile number on file with the bank.
- You should be able to send SMS from your new cellphone number if it has that feature enabled.
- You should install the Kotak 811 App on your phone if you wish to change your phone number.
- Your computer needs to be connected to the internet if you wish to change your phone number from a computer.
Change Mobile Number In Kotak Mahindra Bank Through Kotak Mobile App
You can also update your cellphone number via the Kotak Bank App if you don’t have a computer or reliable internet access:
- You must first log in to the Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking application; if you are not already registered, you must do so first.
- Enter your CRN number and OTP to log in now.
- You must access the Profile menu item in the menu bar after logging in.
- Click the service request link on the app’s dashboard now.
- Select the Mobile update number option after clicking on the Profile option.
- After entering the new mobile number a second time, confirm that it is accurate by tapping on it.
READ MORE: Change ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.