How To Add Nominee In ICICI Bank Online? ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through various distribution channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, and non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management.
ICICI Bank was established by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI), an Indian financial institution, in 1994 as a wholly owned subsidiary in Vadodara, although the parent company was formed in 1955 by the World Bank, India was done as a joint venture. Public sector banks and public sector insurance companies provide project financing to the Indian industry.
The bank was established as the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank, before being renamed ICICI Bank. The parent company was later merged with the bank. The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India was established on 5 January 1955 and Sir Arcot Ramasamy Mudaliar was elected as the first Chairman of ICICI Limited.
How To Add Nominee In ICICI Bank Online?
After opening an account in any bank, you should add a Nominee in it so that your family members do not face any problems if you are not there. If your account is in ICICI Bank and you have not yet added a nominee to it, then friends tell you that this post will be very beneficial for you. Through this post of ours today, we will tell you about how you can add a Nominee to ICICI Bank.
READ MORE: What Is SBI Cashback Credit Card
Things Required To Add/Update Nominees In ICICI Bank –
- You must have a User ID and Password for Internet Banking.
- You should have a registered mobile number in the bank and keep in mind that that mobile number should be operational. Because the bank sends you OTP through SMS.
How To Add Nominee To ICICI Bank Online?
- With the help of internet banking,
- By going to the bank branch
1. How To Add Nominee In ICICI Bank Online?
- Open the website of ICICI Net Banking on your Mobile / Computer – Click Here
- Now login with the help of your User ID and Password.
- After logging in to your account, click on the option of Overview from the main menu and then select Personal Details from the sub-menu.
- Now click on the Update button from the Nominee update section on the new page.
- Now select your account number from the new page and then click on Add Nominee or Modify button.
- Now enter the name of the nominee, his age, and what is his relationship with you. After entering all this, click on the Continue button.
- Now confirm the Nominee Detail again from the new page and then click on the Confirm button.
- Nominee Detail which is given with your account and you will get its information through SMS/Email.
READ MORE: How To Change My Address In Kotak Mahindra Bank Online
2. How To Add Nominee In ICICI Bank Offline?
If you do not have access to ICICI net banking, then you cannot add an ICICI bank nominee online. You will have to add/update the nominee by visiting the bank branch itself.
- Go to the ICICI Bank branch and ask for the KYC update form from the bank official.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number, Account Number in the form.
- In the Nominee section, enter the name of the Nominee, his age, and his relationship with you.
- After filling out the form, put your signature in it and submit the form to the bank officer.
- The Bank official will verify all the details and within 2 days Nominee will be added to your account.
READ MORE: Change ICICI Bank Debit Card Pin
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.
FaceBook || Twitter || Instagram