In this post of ours today, we will tell you How To Know Your UPI ID in all the existing UPI Apps like Phonepe, GPay, Paytm, BHIM, Amazon Pay, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Mobile, etc. With the help of the Unified Payment Interface (UPI), you can send money from your phone without providing any account information. The most popular form of payment in India today is UPI, which was launched as part of Digital India. Only with the aid of a UPI ID is payment able to be sent or received.
For Apple and Android mobile phones, all UPI applications are available for free. You can send money directly from your bank account or accept payments by providing your UPI ID using any app. Your bank account and UPI ID must be linked. Any bank account can be connected, and you can add multiple accounts to the app. For the money received from your UPI ID to be received in the same bank, if you have added more than one app, you can choose any one of them as your default bank.
Read Specific Paragraph
How To Know Your UPI ID?
Through this post of ours today, we will tell you how to find your UPI ID in all the existing UPI Apps like Phonepe, GPay, Paytm, BHIM, Amazon Pay, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Mobile, etc.
What Is UPI ID?
UPI ID is a unique ID that is connected to your bank account. You can receive the payment just by giving this ID. Each UPI app has its own UPI ID. Along with this, you can also create your UPI ID according to your own.
Format of UPI ID:- keyword@handle. Here in the keyword, you can write your own name or any user of your choice. @’s App has its own handle like BHIM App has @upi, Freecharge App has @freecharge, Paytm App has @paytm, and Phonepe App has @ybl.
READ MORE: What Is UPI ID
How To Know Your UPI ID On PhonePe –
- Open the PhonePe app and sign in using your PIN or fingerprint.
- Click on your DP’s picture now.
- Click on UPI ID from the new page.
- You can now see your UPI ID on the following page.
How To Know Your UPI ID On Google Pay –
- On your phone, access Google Pay.
- Now sign in using your PIN or fingerprint.
- From the home page, click on your DP.
- The UPI ID for your Google Pay will now appear on the following page.
How To Know Your UPI ID On Freecharge –
- Open Freecharge App on your phone.
- Click on the Account icon from the bottom of the main page.
- Now you will see the UPI ID on the screen.
How To Know Your UPI ID On iMobile Pay –
- Open ICICI’s iMobile App on your phone and log in with your fingerprint or PIN.
- Now on the main page itself, you will see the UPI ID below the bank account.
How To Know Your UPI ID On Bhim UPI –
- Login to BHIM App.
- Select the “Profile” option from the bottom menu.
- Now you will see your UPI ID on the page that opens.
How To Know Your UPI ID On Mobikwik –
- Open the Mobikwik App on your phone.
- Click on your DP image on the top side of the App.
- Now you will see your UPI ID in the menu.
How To Know Your UPI ID On Paytm –
- Open Paytm App on your phone.
- Now click on the menu icon from the top side of the App.
- You will also see your Name, Paytm ID, and QR code in the menu.
READ MORE: Difference Between UPI And Net Banking
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.