Today the Government of India is taking many steps for the employment opportunities of the youth and many schemes like “Agneepath Yojana” are going on so that the youth get employment, for this, the central and state governments are working on their behalf and in view of this, today Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has given a big gift to the youth recruiting in the army. If your dream is to serve the country, there is good news for you. Today, the government has announced Mission Agneepath ( Agneepath Yojana ), making a big change in the recruitment process of the army.
Under Agneepath Yojana, youth will be recruited into the army for 4 years. In this blog, we will tell you about this scheme in detail like; You can also get information.
What Is Agneepath Yojana?
Under Mission Agneepath, the Central Government has launched the Agneepath Yojana 2022, under this scheme the youth of the country will be recruited into the army for 4 years. Along with this, youth will be appointed for short-term service in the scheme, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has given a big gift to the youth recruiting in the army. If your dream is to serve the country
Then there is good news for you. Today, the government has announced Mission Agneepath, making a big change in the recruitment process of the army. In today’s press conference, along with Rajnath Singh, the three army chiefs, Army Chief General Manoj Pandey, Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhary, and Navy Chief Admiral R Hari Kumar were also present.
Agneepath Yojana | Features
- Soldiers will be reviewed after 4 years under this scheme
- Along with this, they will get a service fund package while leaving their job.
- There will be no pension in the scheme, lump sum money will be given
- The soldiers recruited under this army will be called Agniveer.
- Most of the jawans recruited under this scheme will be freed after four years.
Agneepath Yojana | Documents
Some important documents will be required to fill the application form for Agneepath Yojana 2022 and these documents are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Educational certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Agneepath Yojana | Eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant should be at least 10th pass or above.
- The youth of 17.5 years to 21 years can apply for this scheme.
- There will be a provision for training from 10 weeks to 6 months in this.
How Much Will Be The Salary Under Agneepath Yojana 2022?
If we talk about the salary in this scheme, then according to the Ministry of Defense, the youth will get an annual package of 4.76 lakh for the first year in this scheme. At the same time, in the last ie fourth year, it will increase to 6.92 lakhs. At the same time, the people of the army will also get the benefit of allowances with risk and hardship. At the same time, after the completion of 4 years of service, Rs 11.7 lakh will be given to the youth of the army as a service fund. Please note that no tax will be levied on this amount.
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.