If you are finding the answer to the question “How To Enable HDFC Debit Card For Online Transaction” HDFC Bank is a leading bank in India. Full name of HDFC Bank – Housing Development Finance Corporation. It was established in August 1994 in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank started functioning as a scheduled commercial bank in January 1995. Mobile Banking is also available in Hindi. Its maximum number of branches is in Mumbai and New Delhi.
How To Enable HDFC Debit Card For Online Transaction?
HDFC Bank is an Indian private commercial bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. HDFC Bank is the largest private sector bank in India by assets and the third-largest by market capitalization in India. In addition, HDFC Bank is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with 1,20,000 employees. HDFC Securities and HDB Financial Services are its two subsidiaries.
The shareholding pattern of HDFC tells how many shares are held in it: Promoter – 21%, Foreign Institution – 29.01%, NBBank Mutual Fund – 13.26%, Central Government – 0.13%, Others – 1.96%, General Public – 9.36 %, Financial Institution – 6.75% and GDR – 18.54%, etc.
Also Read: How To Check Canara Bank Balance Through SMS
HDFC Bank provides many digital banking facilities to its customers, with the help of which you can manage your bank account from your computer/mobile. HDFC Debit Card Holder can activate your card with the help of Internet Banking for Online Transaction on E-Com Websites. Today, through this post of ours, we will tell you how you can activate HDFC Debit Card for online transactions.
Requirements To Enable HDFC Debit Card For Online Transactions-
- HDFC Customer ID or User ID,
- HDFC Internet Banking Password,
How to Enable HDFC Debit Card For Online Transactions?
- Open the HDFC Net Banking website on your mobile / computer – Click Here
- After entering your Customer ID and User ID, click on the Continue button.
- Now enter your HDFC net banking password and select the Phrase-image combo.
- After you are logged in to the account, select the CARDS option from the main menu.
- Now select this option from the Debit card section.
- Now click on the option of Set Card Control / Usage Limits from the sub-menu.
- Now select your Debit card from the list and click on the Continue button.
- Now open Daily Domestic usage/Limits and turn on the option of Online Usage and set your transaction limit.
- Now click on the Continue button given below.
- Now on the next screen confirm your selection and click on the Continue button.
Also Read: How To Change Mobile Number In HDFC Bank
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.