Here are we to explain Axis Bank Tractor Loan Details. Axis Bank is a very large private bank. In 1999, it was known as UTI Bank. The bank gives itself very good banking services like loan, savings account, insurance, credit card, many such banking services are given and this bank is very good. It also gives types of loans like; Home loan, car loan, business loan, personal loan, tractor loan, many such loans are given by Axis Bank and to meet the needs of many farming, tractor loans are given at cheap interest rates. From which any farmer brother can take a tractor for his good farming, then if any farmer brother wants to take tractor for his farming, then he can take Axis Bank Tractor Loan and can take his tractor. Will tell about in detail.
Read Specific Paragraph
What Is Axis Bank Tractor Loan?
Axis Bank brings to you the best deals in the market and many attractive features on Loan for Tractors. As a part of its agriculture loan portfolio, Axis Bank offers tractor loans with flexible repayment options, fast and easy connections, exclusive benefits and much more. These hassle free loans for tractor come with zero foreclosure charges which makes them even more beneficial for the customers. To know more about Axis Bank tractor loan, visit your nearest Axis Bank branch.
Key Features Of Axis Bank Loan For Tractors.
- Zero Foreclosure Fee.
- Flexible Repayment Options.
- Special Interest Rate For Farmers With Multiple Sources Of Income.
- Repayment Period Up To 7 Years.
- Quick Processing And Door To Door Service.
Eligibility For Axis Bank Tractor Loan.
- Applicant’s Minimum Age Should Be 18 Years.
- Applicant Must Be At Least 75 Years Of Age As On The Funding Deadline.
- Minimum 3 Acres Of Land Holding For Farmers.
Required Documents For Axis Bank Loan For Tractor.
- Duly Filled And Signed Application Form
- KYC Documents
- Proof Of Land Ownership, Wherever Applicable
- Income Documents, Where Ever Applicable
- Performa Invoice / Quotation
Axis Bank Tractor Loan Interest Rates & Charges.
|Check Bounce/Instrument Return Charges||₹500 Per Instance|
|Check / Instrument Swap Charges||₹500 Per Instance|
|Duplicate Statement Issuance Fee||₹500 Per Instance|
|Duplicate Repayment Schedule Issuance Fee||₹500 Per Instance|
|Duplicate No Dues Certificate / NOC||₹500 Per Instance|
|Penalty Interest||2% Per Month|
|Part Prepayment Fee||4.00% Of The Payment Amount|
|Foreclosure Charges For The Entire Tenure||4.00% Of The Outstanding Loan Amount|
|Loan Cancellation / Re-Booking||₹500 Per Instance|
|Issuing Credit Reports||₹50 Per Instance|
|Rate Of Interest (For Loans Up To 36 Months)||
|Rate Of Interest (For Loans With Tenor More Than 36 Months)||
Customer Care Of Axis Bank Loan.
- Contact: 1800-419-5959 To Get Your Account Balance
- Contact: 1800-419-6969 To Receive Your Mini Statement
Apply Now:- Click Here
READ MORE: Car Loan
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.