HDFC Bank Statement Via Email: HDFC Bank is a leading bank in India. Full name of HDFC Bank – Housing Development Finance Corporation. It was based in August 1994 in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank started working as a scheduled commercial bank in January 1995. Mobile Banking is also available in Hindi. Its maximum number of branches is in Mumbai and New Delhi.
HDFC Bank is an Indian private commercial bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. HDFC Bank is the largest private sector bank in India by assets and the third-largest by market capitalization in India. In addition, HDFC Bank is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with 1,20,000 employees. HDFC Securities and HDB Financial Services are its two subsidiaries.
The shareholding pattern of HDFC tells how many shares are held in it: Promoter – 21%, Foreign Institution – 29.01%, NBBank Mutual Fund – 13.26%, Central Government – 0.13%, Others – 1.96%, General Public – 9.36 %, Financial Institution – 6.75% and GDR – 18.54%, etc.
HDFC Bank Statement Via Email In Just 10 Minutes
HDFC Bank provides many digital banking facilities to its account holders, one such facility is that with the help of which you can withdraw your account statement online. We can also download HDFC Bank Statement on our Email. With the help of this, we can download it and use it anywhere at any time. Through this post of ours today, we will see how you can withdraw the HDFC Bank Statement Via Email. If your account is also in HDFC Bank, then you can also remove your account statement through this.
HDFC Bank Statement Via Email | Things You Need To Do
- Your Email ID should be updated with your HDFC account. If you have changed your Email Id for any reason then you have to update it first. So that you can HDFC Bank Statement Via Email.
- To extract the statement by email, you must have Internet Banking’s User ID / Customer Id and Password.
- You must have the MPIN and Password of the HDFC Mobile App.
How To Get HDFC Bank Statement Via Email?
- With the help of the HDFC Mobile App,
- By registering through email to get the statement every month,
Read More: How To Change Mobile Number In HDFC Bank
1. With the help of the mobile app, get HDFC bank statement via email –
- Open HDFC App on your mobile and log in with the help of MPIN and Password.
- Now on your main page, you will get to see your account balance. From there click on Account Balance.
- Now click on the Statement option from the new page so that you can see the Mini Statement of your account.
- Now click on the Request Statement button given below.
- Now from the new page, first of all, select the option of Email and then select the time of your statement.
- You can select the time of statement from these options- Current Month, Last Month, last three Month, last 6 Month, Current Financial Year or you can also select the time as per your wish.
- Now click on the Confirm button to get the mini statement of the HDFC Bank account on your email.
2. Remove HDFC Bank Statement by registering in Monthly Statement –
- Open the HDFC Net Banking website on your Mobile/Computer- Click Here
- Now log in to your account with the help of your User Id / Customer Id and Password.
- Now click on the left and give the ‘Request’ option.
- Now select the option of “Email statement registration” from the sub-menu.
- Now confirm your Account Number and Email Id on the screen.
- In this way, you have become a subscriber and get HDFC Bank Statement Via Email every month.
You will get the HDFC Bank Statement Via Email from the bank on the 1st of every month to 30/31st on your email. The date of generating the statement may vary according to the account. On which date you will get the statement, it will be shown on the screen.
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.