Before we know How To Play Chess For Beginners, Let’s know what is Chess? Chess is a very old game. This game is played by 2 people on the chessboard, which need practice to understand. Chess is a mind game, playing which gives mental exercise. Sports have a lot of importance in human life, they are a means of entertainment in our life. Entertainment is needed by people of all ages, it reduces the stress of the mind along with physical exercise. There are several means of entertainment, TV, sports, computer, mobile, etc. Sports are also indoor and outdoor, which can be selected according to your choice. Read the modern means of entertainment here.
How To Play Chess For Beginners | All About Chess Chess
|How many people are needed to play chess?||It only requires 2 people.|
|Which game is chess indoor or outdoor?||This is an indoor game.|
|Is there any age limit to play it?||It can be played by people of any age, but some tournaments have age restrictions.|
|How many squares are there on the chessboard?||Have 64 squares.|
|How many pieces are in a chase?||There are 32 pieces in which 16 are divided in the ratio.|
|Names of chess pieces?||8 pawns, 2 knights, 2 rooks, 2 bishops, 1 queen, and 1 king.|
|How are squares identified?||The squares present in chess are of black and white color.|
|When did the World Chess Championship start?||It took place in 1886|
|Name of the best chess player in India?||Vishwanathan Anand|
|How long is a chess tournament?||It can be from one minute to six hours.|
|When is World Chess Day celebrated?||On 20 July|
|Who became the 66th Chess Grandmaster of India?||G. Akash|
How To Play Chess For Beginners?
Chess is an indoor game with no age limit, but it can be played by an intelligent person. There is no age limit to play chess, so it is liked by older people, men, and women. Chess is a very interesting game, in which the players, as well as those who watch it, enjoy a lot.
History Of Chess Game.
Although the history of chess is not well written anywhere, it is said that people used to play games like chess almost 2000 years ago. This type of game started in 280-550 when the Gupta Empire was there. After this, the game of chess started in southern Europe around the 1200s, in which major changes were made to this game around 1475, which we play today. This game was adopted with changes in Spain and Italy.
Goal Of Chess Game.
The chess game is played by two people in opposition to each other. There are 64 boxes on the chessboard, which are white, black in color. This game is played with a total of 32 pieces, in which each player has 16 pieces. There are 16 white and 16 black pieces in it. Each team has 1 king, 1 queen, 2 Rooks, 2 Knights, 2 Bishops, and 8 pawns. The goal of this game is how to checkmate (checkmate) the player in front. There is a situation of check and victory when someone occupies the place of the king, and no one can remove him from that possession.
Rules Of The Game Of Chess | How To Play Chess For Beginners
At the beginning of the game, all the pieces are placed on the chessboard. The setting of these pieces is the same every time in the game, without any changes. One player takes a white piece, the other a black one. For the chessboard era, Rooks are placed in both the corners, then the ones on his side keep Knights in both the corners and both sides keep Bishops on his side. Then the left side is kept by the king and the right side is kept by the queen. They keep 8 pawns in the front row. Whoever takes the white piece, walks first.
How To Move Chess Pieces?
Each Chess piece in chess has its own way of moving, they move only at a certain speed at a certain place. In this, no piece can go over any other piece, if it belongs to the front then it is killed, but if it is it’s own then the piece cannot be moved over it.
- King – The king is the main of this game, this game is played only to save. But despite being the main, it is the weakest. The king can move only one step, up, down, side to side, or diagonally in any direction.
- Queen – Rani, also called Wazir, is very powerful in the game. It can walk in any direction, diagonally, straight, forward, backward, any number of squares.
- Rook – The Rook can walk any number of squares according to his wish, but it can only walk vertically or horizontally, it cannot walk diagonally. Rooks are also powerful, they have 2 with a player. These two work together and protect each other.
- Bishop – Bishop can walk any number of squares according to his wish, but only runs diagonally. Both the Bishops work together and cover their weakness.
- Knight – The Knight’s gait is very different from the rest. It walks two and a half houses in any one direction. As the L shape is there, so does the movement. The Knight is the only piece that can move over any other piece.
- Pawn – Pawn acts like a soldier. It goes one step ahead but hits another piece diagonally. A pawn moves only one square at a time, it can only move 2 squares in the first move. It cannot walk behind, nor can it kill. If someone comes in front of the pawn, it cannot back down or hit the front person directly.
NOTE: Pawns have a special right. If it reaches that side of the board while moving, then any other piece of the chase becomes, it is called promotion.
Special Rules Of The Game Of Chess.
- This is a special rule. In this, you can do 2 things at once, save a king, as well as remove the Rook from the corner and bring it in the middle of the game. In this, the player can move his king 2 squares instead of one square and keep the Rook on the side of the king. These things are necessary for casting –
- Casting can be done by the king only once.
- This should be the first move of the king.
- This should be the Rook’s first move.
- There should not even be a knot between the king and the Rook.
- There should be no check or defeat on the king.
- When the king gets bewildered from all sides, and the king is unable to escape from him, it is called check-and-mother. Ways to get out of check and beating
- Remove the king from that place
- Move the second piece in the middle of the check
- Kill that piece
Note: If the king is not able to escape from check and beat, then the game ends there.
Tie ( Draw ) –
- If there is no winner in the game, then in that case the game is drawn. There can be five reasons to be a Dr.
both players agree and stop the game.
- If there is no piece left on the board to check and beat.
- A player may call a draw if a similar position is formed three times in a row.
- If a player moves, but his king is not checkmated, but despite this, he has no room to make any more moves.
Despite knowing the rules of chess, this game is not made for everyone. In this game, the practice of playing it comes from watching someone play it. The game of chess is now available on mobile, computers also, where the game can also be learned.
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.