HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company. It is one of the leading commercial banks in India and the most private bank in India by revenue. This bank provides many types of banking facilities such as; Saving accounts, current accounts, loan insurance, and Rent Your Property To HDFC Bank, many such facilities are provided. And as the customers of the bank are increasing, in the same way, the bank is opening its new branch and setting up new ATMs, it is looking for a good building because the bank does not build the building itself, if someone rents a good building, then anyone If a person wants to give his land or building on rent to the bank, then this is the right opportunity and can contact the bank and give his land on rent.
Read Specific Paragraph
Documents Required To Rent Your Property To HDFC Bank.
Personal Document:- There are many documents inside a personal document such as:
- ID Proof:- Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID, Phone Number,
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document: – Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
How Many Lands Should Be Given To HDFC Bank To Rent Your Property To HDFC Bank?
The bank has a target of opening 170 branches across the country by March 2018. 1200 to 1500 square feet of space will be required for the bank. Also, 80 to 100 square feet of space is required for ATMs.
- Bank Branch:- 1200 to 1500 sq. ft.
- Bank ATM:- 80 to 100 square feet
How Much Rent Would You Get On Renting Land To HDFC Bank?
If you give your land on rent to the bank, then a separate rent is given for the bank branch inside it and a separate rent is given for the ATM, but if the bank gives the facility of an electric generator, then the bank pays a separate rent for it. It is decided by the bank that the fare is given according to how many hours of light services you want to take.
Also Read: Loan For Shop Purchase
How To Apply For Land Rental To HDFC Bank?
If you want to give land on rent to HDFC Bank, then you have to register first, for this contact the bank because the bank gives the location first for the area in which you want to open its branch and then applies for it. The building feels right to the bank, it is hired by the bank, the number of the bank is given below, from where you can contact the bank.
HDFC Bank Contact Number.
Miss Call Service:- +91-9289200017
SMS:- HDFCHOME to 56767
HDFC:- Click Here
HDFC Bank Branch Expansion Location.
- North:- Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South:- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East:-Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West:-Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central:-Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories:-Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Jammu and Kashmir
READ MORE: Apply For GST Number Online
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.