Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Apply Online New Customer: Bajaj Finserv Limited is a part of Bajaj Holdings & Investments Limited which provides services like asset management, wealth management insurance. It is one of the leading NBFCs that provide various types of banking services. This company also provides many cards like: Credit Card, Debit Card, EMI Card etc.
Bajaj Finserv also provides EMI Network Card, this card works like a credit card from which you can do online shopping and buy any electronics product. This card has many benefits. In this article we will tell you Bajaj Finserv Card Apply Will tell in detail about Online Free in Hindi, what are the benefits of Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, what documents are required for this and can apply online for it.
What Is Bajaj Finserv EMI Card?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a type of credit card that can be used to buy items ranging from LED TVs, smartphones, electronic devices to kitchen appliances, groceries and gym memberships, on which No Cost EMI is made and this card is available for those Operates on the store or website with which the company has agreed Like Croma, Reliance, Vijay Sales, Big Bazaar, Apollo, Dr. Buy an item or service on Batra’s or EMI Store, our e-commerce partner like Amazon or Flipkart or Easy EMI. And the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card will get you an amount of Rs. Provides access to pre-approved loans up to Rs.2 lakh.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Apply Online New Customer | Features & Benefits.
- EMI Card Bajaj Finserv Features and Benefits:- Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Rs. Pre-approved loans up to Rs 2 lakh are available and the loan can be used at multiple locations. Today, this card is available in almost 1 store in India. Bajaj Finance Card Hindi
- Easy Offline Shopping:- With this card, you can buy offline gadgets and electronic equipment from stores like Vijay Sales, Croma, Reliance Digital etc. With this you can buy furniture, gym equipment, professional courses and many more on EMI.
- Online Shopping:- Buy Gadgets, Appliances, Groceries, Lifestyle Products, Dresses on EMI from top e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart etc with Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Online Application:- You can apply online for getting Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
- Minimum Documentation:- No document has to be submitted for getting Bajaj Finserv EMI Insta EMI Card but if you want to apply offline then some minimum documents will have to be submitted.
- No Foreclosure Fee:- There is no foreclosure fee for making this card.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Eligibility.
- Applicant Age Should Be Between 21 To 60 Years
- You Must Have A Regular Income Source
Required Documents For Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Apply Online New Customer.
- Pan Card
- KYC Documents – Aadhar, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Etc.
- Latest Photo
How To Apply For Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
You Can Apply For The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, Online And Offline
1. First Check Pre-approved Offer:- First Check The Pre-approved Limit Of Insta EMI Card.
2. Verify Your KYC
- Verify Your KYC Through OKYC Or CKYC.
- Offline KYC (OKYC) Involves Online Submission And Verification Of Your Aadhaar Number
- CKYC Involves Verification Of Your Personal Details Already Registered With CKYC
3. Pay Last
- In The Last Rs. 567. Joining Fee Has To Be Paid.
How To Get Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Offline?
- Visit The Nearest EMI Network Partner Store
- Choose Your Preferred Product To Buy
- Get Help From A Store Representative And Opt For In-store Financing
- Submit Basic Documents To Set Up Your EMI Network Card
Different Types Of Credit Cards Offered By Bajaj Finserv.
- Platinum Choice SuperCard
- Platinum Choice First-Year-Free SuperCard
- Platinum Plus SuperCard
- Platinum Plus First-Year-Free SuperCard
- Platinum Shop Daily SuperCard
- Platinum Edge SuperCard
- Freedom Supercard
- World Prime Supercard
- World Plus Supercard
- Doctor’s Supercard
- Value Plus SuperCard
- Shop Smart SuperCard
- Travel Easy Supercard
- CA SuperCard
- Platinum Life Easy Supercard
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care.
- Bajaj Finserv Customer Care Number:- 0869-801-0101
- Missed Call:- 981-085-2222
- SMS:- ‘HELP’ To 91-92275-64444
READ MORE: Apply For SBI Kisan Credit Card Offline
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.