Rent Your Property To SBI Bank: Everyone knows about SBI today because there are very few people inside India who do not have an account inside SBI, it is the largest public sector bank in India and this bank gives many types of banking services to its customers like; Savings account, loan, insurance, trading account, many such facilities are provided by this bank and this bank also provides many types of loans like, home loan, loan, car loan, etc. and it is at good interest rate, provides the facility and as the customers of the bank are increasing, in the same way the bank is opening its new branch and setting up new ATMs, it is looking for a good building because the bank does not build the building itself, if someone rents a good building, then anyone If a person wants to give his land or building on rent to the bank, then this is the right opportunity and can contact the bank and give his land on rent.
Read Specific Paragraph
How Much Rent Would You Get On Renting The Land To SBI Bank?
If you give your land on rent to the bank, then a separate rent is given for the bank branch inside it and a separate rent is given for the ATM, but if the bank gives the facility of an electric generator, then the bank pays a separate rent for it. It is decided by the bank that the fare is given according to how many hours of light services you want to take.
Documents Required To Rent Your Property To SBI Bank.
Personal Document:- There are many documents inside the personal document like:
- ID Proof :- Aadhar Card , Pan Card , Voter Card
- Address Proof :- Ration Card , Electricity Bill ,
- Bank Account With Passbook
- Photograph Email ID , Phone Number,
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document:- Documents of Property Document are checked
- Complete Property Document With Title & Address
How Much Land Should Be Given For Renting Land To SBI Bank?
The bank has a target of opening 170 branches across the country by March 2018. 1200 to 1500 square feet space will be required for the bank. Also, 80 to 100 square feet of space is required for ATM.
- Bank Branch :- 1200 to 1500 sq. ft.
- Bank ATM :- 80 to 100 square feet
How To Apply For Rent Your Property To SBI Bank?
If you want to give land on rent to SBI Bank, then you have to register first for this, contact with the bank because the bank gives the location first for the area in which you want to open its branch and then applies for it. The building feels right to the bank, it is hired by the bank, the number of the bank is given below, from where you can contact the bank.
SBI Bank Branch Expansion Location.
- North :- Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
- South :- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- East :-Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
- West :-Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central :-Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories :-Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu , Jammu and Kashmir.
SBI Bank Contact Number.
SBI’s 24X7 helpline number
- 1800 11 2211 (toll-free),
- 1800 425 3800 (toll-free)
Main Website:- Click Here
READ MORE: Rent Your Property To HDFC Bank
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.