A few days back SBI General Insurance Arogya Supreme Health Insurance Plan has been launched. It is a comprehensive policy with 20 basic covers and 8 optional covers. This policy can be considered for a policy term of 1 year to 3 years. It comes with many features where one can consider it for himself or for his entire family. What are the features of the SBI General Arogya Supreme Health Insurance Plan? What are the major exclusions in SBI Aarogya Supreme? In this article, we will review SBI General Insurance Arogya Supreme.
What Are The Different Plans In SBI General Insurance Arogya Supreme?
This health policy comes with 3 different plans:-
- Arogya Supreme PRO – The sum insured under this policy is Rs 3 lakh to Rs 5 lakh. There are some limitations in terms of an expense coverage.
- Arogya Supreme Plus – The sum insured under this policy is Rs 6 lakh to Rs 20 lakh. Then, here too, it comes with some limitations in terms of an expense coverage.
- Arogya Supreme Premium – The sum insured under this policy is Rs 25 lakh and above. This policy primarily covers actual expenses up to the sum insured, but there are certain terms and conditions.
Eligibility To Take SBI General Insurance Arogya Supreme.
- Any person whose minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 65 years can take this policy.
- In a family floater plan, individuals can cover their child in the age group of 91 days to a maximum of 25 years.
- Individuals can take a policy in their individual name or family covering themselves, spouse, dependent children, parents, and in-laws.
Documents For SBI Arogya Supreme Health Policy.
- Identity Proof School/College Certificate Passport Pan Card Birth Certificate Driving License.
- Address Proof Electricity Bill Telephone Bill Aadhar Card Passport Voter ID.
- Age Proof Driving License Passport Pan Card Birth Certificate.
Apply Now :- Click Here
Key Features of SBI General Insurance Arogya Supreme.
- This policy will cover all the hospitalization expenses of the insured.
- It is a comprehensive policy with 20 basic covers and 8 optional covers.
- This health insurance policy comes with 3 plans i.e. PRO, PLUS, and PREMIUM.
- The sum insured will depend on the policy taken.
- This policy can be taken for a tenure of 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years.
- This health policy provides exclusive coverage on Domestic Air Ambulance Cover, Compassionate Benefit, Recovery Benefit, E-Rai Cover, etc.
- This policy provides NCB Protector optional cover which will protect Cumulative Bonus and Enhanced Cumulative Bonus.
- Preventive health check-up cover is available as a renewal benefit.
- It offers various discounts like family discounts, loyalty discounts, term policy discounts.
What Are The Expenses Involved In SBI Arogya Supreme?
- Pre-hospitalization expense coverage for 30 days or 60 days depending on the plan.
- Post-hospitalization expenses for 60 days to 180 days depending on the plan.
- Medical expenses for hospitalization due to mental illness or genetic disorders.
- Hospitalization expenses due to HIV/AIDS, genetic disorders, bariatric surgery, advanced medical procedures, cataract treatment, etc.
- Expenses for daycare treatment
- Road ambulance-related expenses.
- Below are the major coverages. Full coverage can be read in the policy document.
What Is Optional Add-on Cover?
- Hospital cash benefit
- Major illness benefits
- Additional sum insured for accidental hospitalization
- Enhanced Cumulative Bonus
- No Claim Bonus Protector
- Any room upgrade
What Is Not Covered In This Policy?
- Primarily for screening and admission for evaluation
- Leisure treatment, rehabilitation and respite care
- Surgical treatment of obesity that does not meet certain conditions
- Sex change treatment
- Cosmetic or plastic surgery
- Any treatment necessary because of participation in dangerous or adventure sports
- Violation of law
READ MORE: Saral Jeevan Bima HDFC Life
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.
2 thoughts on “SBI General Insurance Arogya Supreme | Features And Reviews”
Pingback: LIC Dhan Rekha Plan 863 Details And All Required Document
Pingback: Rummy Golds Referral Code | Get Rs.51 On Sign Up