SBI Life Saral Pension Plan: Everyone knows about SBI today because there are very few people inside India who do not have an account inside SBI, it is the largest public sector bank in India and this bank gives many types of banking services to its customers like; Savings accounts, loans, insurance, trading account, many such facilities are provided by this bank and the bank provides very good savings plans, one of them is SBI Life Saral Pension Plan, this is a very good plan with returns within. Get a good bonus In this article we will tell you in detail about SBI Life Saral Pension Plan.
SBI Life Saral Pension Plan | Calculator | Benefits | Details
SBI Life Pension Plan is an individual, non-linked traditional pension plan. This life pension plan comes with a host of benefits to meet various needs. SBI Life Pension Plan helps you build retirement corpus and live life through SBI Life – Preferred Term Rider. Allows providing the option of cover. SBI Life Saral Pension Plan
Features And Benefits Of SBI Life Saral Pension Plan.
- Saral Pension Yojana Is A Personal, Non-linked Partnership, A Savings Pension Scheme.
- It Is Completely Protected From Market Volatility.
- You Can Build Retirement Corpus With The Help Of Plan Plan.
- You Are Guaranteed A Simple Reversionary Bonus For The First Five Years.
- Can Get Maturity Benefit
- You Are Given The Option Of Additional Life Cover Through SBI Life – Preferred Term Rider.
- Receive Death Benefit
- You Can Revive The Policy Within 5 Years From The Date Of First Unpaid Premium.
- You Have The Option To Review The Terms And Conditions Of The Policy And Return It Within 30 Days Of Receipt.
- You Are Given A Grace Period Of 30 Days From The Date Of Premium Payment.
- SBI Life Saar Pension Plan Is Offering Multiple Rider Benefits As Well That You Can Avail By Paying A Simple Additional Premium.
Eligibility Conditions For Saral Pension Yojana.
|Entry Age||18 Years Maximum – 60 Years (Regular Premium), 65 Years (Single Premium)|
|Maturity Age||Minimum – 40 Years Maximum – 70 Years|
|Types Of Plans||Single Premium/ Regular Premium|
|Basic Sum Assured||Minimum – Rs.1 lakh Maximum – As per the board approved underwriting policy|
|Policy Term Minimum||Minimum – 5 years for Single Premium and 10 years for Regular Premium Maximum – 40 years|
Documents For Saral Pension Yojana.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID Card Etc.
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill Etc. / Bank Account Details
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate / IT Return
- Age Proof: Birth Certificate / School Certificate / Passport Etc.
Rider In Saral Pension Yojana.
You can avail the rider benefits under the SBI Life – Saral Pension scheme. You have the option of availing SBI Life – Preferred Rider along with the base product. Rider can be availed at the inception of the policy.
|Entry Age||Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 50 years (Regular Premium), 55 (Single Premium)|
|Maximum Age At Maturity||60 years|
|Basic Sum Assured||Minimum – Rs.25,000 Maximum – Rs.50 lakh|
|Policy Term||Minimum – 5 years (Single Premium), 10 years (Regular Premium) Maximum – 30 years|
Apply Now:- Click Here
READ MORE: Rent Your Property To SBI Bank
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.