Star Health Corona Kavach Policy 2022 from Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd is an indemnity health insurance policy that covers the cost of COVID-19 treatment and requires a lump-sum payment for the entire policy term. The product which is recently launched as per the guidelines of IRDAI. There is no definite medicine to cure the coronavirus and millions of people are unable to get medical treatment without insurance. Hence, IRDAI has launched Corona Kavach Insurance Policy to cover those who are not covered under any type of medical insurance. All general and health insurers can launch this policy, and Star Health and Allied Insurance is one of them.
Star Health Corona Kavach Policy 2022 | Full Information.
Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd is an Indian health insurance company based in Chennai. The company provides services through various channels such as health, personal accident, and overseas travel insurance as well as agents, brokers, and online. Star Health is also majorly involved in Bancassurance having a long association with various banks.
Star Health has written off a gross written premium of Rs 5401 crore during the financial year 2018-19 and a net worth of Rs 1480 crore as of 31 March 2019. At present Star, Health has 10600+ employees and 550+ branch offices across India. On 21 July 2021, Star Health Insurance filed it’s Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for its Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Star Health Corona Kavach Policy | Eligibility
|Minimum age of entry||For adults – 18 years for children – 1 day|
|Maximum age of entry||For Adults – 65 Years For Dependent Children – 25 Years|
|Policy period||105 Days, 195 Days, And 285 Days|
|Coverage type||Personal Or Floater|
|Premium Payment Frequency||Single Payment|
|Maximum Sum Assured||Up to Rs.5 Lakh|
Star Health Corona Kavach Policy | Tax Benefit
The amount paid for an insurance policy is eligible for tax benefits if the payment is made in any other manner than others can cash. This benefit is provided under section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
How to buy the policy “Corona Kavach”?
- Visit the official website of Star Health https://www.starhealth.in/
- Click on the ‘Plans’ tab from the top menu and click on ‘View all plans’.
- Next, click on ‘Buy Now’ displayed on ‘Corona Kavach Policy, Star Health, and Allied Insurance Co Ltd’.
- Enter the details like name, mobile number, and email and click on ‘Next’.
- Select the policy type, policy term, date of birth, and a number of members.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Select the health insurance coverage and click on ‘Buy Now.
Corona Kavach | Features Of The Policy.
Star Health Insurance is offering a Corona Kavach policy with standard benefits and features that the policy offers:-
- It can be purchased as both individual and family floater policy.
- Coverage options start from a minimum of Rs 50,000 and a maximum of Rs 5 lakh.
- As per IRDAI rules, a rebate of 5% on the premium is provided to healthcare workers including doctors, nurses, etc.
- Star Health Corona Kavach policy also covers co-morbid health conditions.
- Star Health Insurance provides direct in-house claim settlement without the involvement of any third-party administrator.
- A cashless facility is provided in-network hospitals.
- Pre-approval medical examination is not required.
- The premium paid is eligible for tax benefits under section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Star Corona Kavach Policy | Check Claim Status
If you have recently submitted a claim for your outpatient care policy or other policies, you can check its status on this Check Claim Status link. On the web page, enter your information number and your ID card number, and click on ‘Get Claim Status’. If you are unable to check it online, you can call the claims helpdesk at any of the given numbers. On the link, click on “Claim Helpdesk” and it will give you a list of contact numbers of all corporate and zonal offices, and you can access the helpdesk based on your place of residence. As we mentioned in the policy status section, you can also visit the nearest branch and check the claim status with the customer representative present there. Share the information number of your ID card number and the status will be shared with you in a few minutes.
READ MORE: LIC Dhan Rekha Plan
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.
2 thoughts on “Star Health Corona Kavach Policy 2022 | Full Information”
Pingback: Star Health Corona Rakshak Policy 2022 | Full Information
Pingback: Rummy Golds Referral Code | Get Rs.51 On Sign Up