Let’s Know About LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan No. 906. Everyone knows about LIC because it is a very trusted insurance company and it offers many insurance plans and provides the most life insurance plans. LIC provides all kinds of financial security for life and health. And the best part of this company is that it provides good financial security in a few rupees. And this company is a very old company and has been providing insurance services to the people for a long time.
And time keeps on providing new offers to the customer, only then has Life Insurance Corporation of India has a big name in the life insurance business and a plan by the company is LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan No. It is also given in the name of 906, under this plan any person can get himself, all the members of his family insured. Under this plan, if a beneficiary has a serious illness.
LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan No. 906 | 2021
LIC Arogya Rakshak is a profit-based non-linked and non-participating medical insurance policy unveiled by the Life Insurance Corporation of India. It is not a comprehensive medical insurance policy as it only works against certain specified health risks. However, it is individual health insurance with regular premium payment mode LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan No. In 906, this benefit will be provided in the form of different fixed benefits for different diseases.
LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan No. 906 | 2021 Highlights
|Article Name||Arogya Rakshak Plan No. 906|
|Institution / Organization||LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA|
|Objective||To Provide Health Insurance To Citizens|
Benefits Offered Under LIC Arogya Rakshak Health Insurance:-
Some of the key features and benefits that the policyholder can avail under the LIC Arogya Rakshak policy are given below:
- LIC Arogya Rakshak plan offers a flexible benefit limit for the applicant to choose from.
- This policy provides coverage against certain specific diseases.
- A pre-determined lump sum amount is paid at the time of claim irrespective of the actual cost.
- Coverage is provided on both individual and family floater policies.
- LIC Arogya Rakshak plan also offers flexible premium payment options.
- The members you can cover under this policy include your spouse, children, and parents.
- The entry age for adults is 18-65 years and for children, it is 91 days – 20 years.
- The coverage period goes up to 80 years for major insurers, spouses, and parents and up to 25 years for children.
Features Of LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan No. 906
- This policy is for the main insured person/spouse/parents whose age ranges from 18 to 65 years. Apart from this, these policies are also available for children from 91 days to 20 years.
- In this policy, this policy is for 80 years for the original insured / spouse/parents. Whereas the term of the policy for children will be valid only for 25 years. After this plan will be completed.
- Your health cover amount will also increase through auto step-up benefit and no claim benefit in LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan.
- In auto step-up benefit, every three years of the cover with which you start the policy, that coverage increases by 15 percent.
- No Claim Benefit: Your coverage increases to 5% if you do not claim for 3 consecutive years. Even if you make a claim after 3 years, this percentage does not decrease.
Eligibility Criteria In LIC Arogya Rakshak Health Insurance.
LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan No. To take advantage of 906, you have to fulfill certain eligibility conditions as prescribed under this policy.
- The age of the Basic Insured must be at least 18 years.
- The age of the person should not be more than 65 years to take an individual policy. The insured will get the benefit of this till the age of 80 years.
- And in this, it has been fixed only till the maximum 65 years. All these members will get the benefit of this insurance policy only till 70 years.
- The age of the child can be at least 3 months or 91 days.
- The maximum age of children under this plan can be only 20 years. The cover of this plan will be given to the children only till the age of 25 years.
Documents Required For LIC Arogya Rakshak Health Insurance.
If someone takes a policy, then the company asks for many documents because it wants to see the proof, only after verifying them, a company provides the policy. So in the same way, some important documents are asked within this plan too, so today we tell you which documents are required if you want to take this plan.
- Your photo and any of your ID proofs should be a copy.
- To take a claim in LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan, you must have a claim form.
- You must have a photocopy of the Discharge summary.
- And you should also have a photocopy of the hospital bill.
- And the most important package treatment should be detailed along with the package bills.
- And all the medical bills should also be with a copy of all the investigations.
- And if you have an accidental case then you should also have a medical-legal certification. The company verifies it.
How To Apply In LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan?
You can buy LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan online or offline. Offline Policies are sold by LIC Agents and Branches of LIC. You can approach anyone to buy the policy.
You need to buy the policy online through the official website of LIC or through an agent of LIC of India. Online mode is simpler and much more convenient.
- LIC’s Aadhar Shila Plan (944)
- Jeevan Amar Policy in Hindi
- LIC’s Aadhar Shila Plan (944)
- LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan (Plan No: 933)
READ MORE: Star Health Insurance
If You Like The Information Please Do Share.
2 thoughts on “LIC Arogya Rakshak Plan No. 906 | Benefit And Speciality”
I read all the information and it was very beneficial for me. Thank you for your genuine content.
Pingback: Canon Pixma TS3100 Setup For You Easily. – Article Block